Fiscal Sponsorship, meet Artful.ly!
We’re now three weeks into the private beta of Artful.ly, Fractured Atlas’s new online software for managing your tickets, donations, and contacts. So far, 20 brave arts organizations have ventured into the thrilling terra incognita of pre-release software. Early feedback has been quite positive, and we’re diligently plugging away at features, tweaks, and the occasional bug fix.
Today we’re opening the door a bit wider by inviting our fiscal sponsees to join the party. I’m pleased to report that Artful.ly now integrates with Fractured Atlas’s fiscal sponsorship program. If you’re a sponsored artist or group, here’s what that looks like in practice:
- You can connect your Fractured Atlas membership to your Artful.ly account.
- Your entire donation history will be imported, including transaction records and donor records. Once it’s in Artful.ly, you have full control over how you use it.
- Future donations for the purposes of your project will be imported to Artful.ly in near real-time.
- If editing your website isn’t an option, you can still take donations on the Fractured Atlas site or on Artful.ly as well.
- If you have ticketed events, you can sell tickets using Artful.ly and allow ticket buyers to tack on a donation at the time of purchase.
- Donations processed via Artful.ly show up instantly in your Fractured Atlas sponsored fund.
- The normal 3.5% credit card processing fees are waived on donations to fiscal sponsees. We assess the regular 6% administration fee and that’s it.
- More awesomeness is on the way. We want Artful.ly to be a no-brainer for our fiscally sponsored artists, and we’re going to work hard to make it useful.
Interested? Sign up to request a beta invitation.