Two New Job Openings
Fractured Atlas is hiring for two new full-time positions. Both of these require stellar communication skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to excel in a blazingly fast-paced environment. Interested?
- Provide front-line customer service and support for all of Fractured Atlas’s technology programs;
- Help develop training materials for staff, users, and partners that encourage best practices in data collection, business management, marketing, and customer service;
- Work with the technology teams to catch software bugs, prioritize feature requests, and identify product improvements; and,
- Coordinate usability testing of new features and sites throughout the organization.
The second is for a Grant Writer. The highlights:
- Write grant and contract proposals and reports for corporate, foundation, government and other entities;
- Manage project timelines; and,
- Draft copy for press releases.
If you’ve read this far, it sounds like you might interested in reviewing the official job descriptions. Here you go: