Insurance for Teaching Artists

Teaching Artist Insurance
Fractured Atlas's teaching artist insurance program provides annual general liability coverage for individual teaching artists and groups/organizations of teaching artists. You may also elect to cover your studio/office space and your property/artwork.
Learn More · Apply Online

Protect Your People

Workers Compensation
If you have employees, then by law you've got to have workers compensation insurance.
More Info · Apply Online
Volunteer Accident
If one of your volunteers gets hurt while helping out, the least you can do is make sure they're taken care of. Volunteer accident insurance is a good place to start.
More Info · Apply Online
Health Insurance
Since 2001, Fractured Atlas has helped artists find affordable, appropriate health insurance. Today we provide tools for researching and accessing coverage options nationwide.
Learn More or Get a Quote
Travel Accident
If you're traveling outside of the US, make sure that you'll be prepared in the event of a medical emergency.
More Info · Apply Online

Protect Your Stuff

Equipment Insurance
Equipment insurance covers loss or damage to rented or owned equipment.
More Info · Apply Online