Getting a visa to work as an artist in the United States is a time-consuming and frustrating process. Government bureaucracy and red tape are a hassle, especially when you're only going to be working in the country for a short time. When completing this application, you may need a visa letter.


Artists from other countries applying for visas to work in the United States of America often need letters of consultation/no objection that vouch for their artistic excellence. Fractured Atlas can help, especially if you're not already in a union or other professional association.

If you're working on an O or P Visa application — whether as an immigration attorney, an employer/petitioner, or a visiting artist/group of artists — we can review your materials and write a letter of consultation/no objection for the application.


Fractured Atlas is considered a "peer group" by USCIS. We are not a management or labor organization. Please check your visa application requirements to determine if you can use a peer group letter as your primary letter, or if you can only use a peer group letter as a supplement to a letter from a union or labor organization.

Relevant visa application documents can be submitted online. All requests will be honored in 3 to 5 business days. You may request a rush and we will attempt to provide a letter in 1 business day.

A note for artists: We are not immigration attorneys and can't offer advice about the actual visa application/process. If you have questions about getting a visa, check out We are happy to provide further immigration attorney referrals upon request.


We charge $200 for all letters of consultation.

If you request expedited service—that we are able to accommodate—there will be an additional $250 rush fee for the letter.

If USCIS requests further evidence after their initial review (which usually means a more specific letter of consultation), we charge $100 for the second letter.

If you're ready to proceed, you can request a letter of consultation. Note that you'll need to create an account with Fractured Atlas to submit the request. If you do not already have an account, you can create one in just a few minutes.

External Link